Our Journey through Time
Jamea -Tuz – Zahra has been established on the 20th of Jamadussain 1410.H in accordance with tanzeem founder’s dream. The Jamea’s three –story building on 7000 Sq. feet plot exists at Zahra colony, Muftiganj, lucknow. But to agony of the time , the person whome the managing committee appointed its its manager took its possession as if he became its owner. Even after given written promise to hand over charge on being dismissed by the ma nagging committee he went to the court. On his [final] adieu from the world , his wife who was appointed as principle has petitioned in the court, but in stead of going to the court, having brough its case to the system in December 2009 and allow themselves to be disappointed because of the confidence that there many may be delay but not the doom. The teaching is continued since 20th Jamadussani 1415 A.H. at the times when the petition was made claming it as a persnolproperty .there were 131 girl student on the roll. Avoiding a confrontation, the teaching has been started on 21st October 2009 in apportion of the organization’s building situated at golaganj, admission has been given to 218 girl-student .at present , there are 97 she student in five classes. Special Feature of Jameatuz Zahra Complete observation of veil besides other religious rules and commandment. Only mahram among relative can meet the girl student in the Jamea. For it, visiting cards with photo are issued with signature of the manager there is arrangement of book for study by the she-student Besides the subjects of the course i,eakham, Fiqh, principle of Fiqh, Tafseer , History Seerat, Aqaid, Logic, Philosophy , Hadith, Usul-e-Hadith, Ethics and contemprory language, training is given in home science [cooking,sewing,knitting,and embroidery etc.] as well as in leading a collective /social life in the light of religious commandment. A sum of Rs.6184298.89 has been spent on education ,lodaging and boarding of the Jamia students during the period from 20011 to 2016.
No Community can survive without a doctor, later wise the community cannot effort to live without a spiritual guide and religious scholar. We do not intend every boy studying in the maktab becomes a Mullahbut of course ourbest endeavor is that every boy blossomsand matures into a sensible and responsible Muslim and momin and a pious person. So we choose most of the most intelligent boys and girls and equip them with religious education so that virtous sensible,
- The minimum marks required for success in Exams is 50% with an aggregate of 60%of marks.
- For second division, 70%for first division 80%and for distention 90% of the marks are require.
- To regularize education and examination, semester system is adopted.
- On the last 2 days of every month tests are held, the boys have to obtain at least 60% to pass. These marks are added to the marks obtained in the final examination,
- The guardians are sent the monthly reports to keep them informed of the progress and moral behavior of their words.
- For the purpose of attachment to the Quran and Ahl-e-Bait boys are made to memorize the Quran along with hadith. Every boy has to memorize at least 150 hadeeth in every class.
- The latest syllabus of Qum and najaf attending to needs of time were introduced.
- Fiqh, Tafseer, Hadith, Daraya Kalam, Nahw-o-sarf, Maani-o-Bayan, Literature, Arabic, and Persian, History, and seerat, Logic, Philosophy, Tajveed, Qerat, and morals are important part of our syllabus.
- Along with education we emphasize on training and practice so that we may have the scholars who practice what we preach for the purpose nawafil, Taaqeebat-e-namaz and tenets of moral are strictly got observed and Practiced so that Islamic thoughts and character may be built.
- An exhaustive time table for teaching Learning Studying debate sports prayer and rest is being rest is being strictly observed and adhered to the adhered to the train the students so that their constructive and learning faculties may not be sheltered and wasted.
- Collective and Friday prayers are must for every student
- Students are given freedom as much as the Islamic law and ways of life allow it. We do not impose unnecessary restriction on boys creating suffocation and inferiority complex.
- Hindi, Arthmetic and all subjects are taught up to junior High school level and English and computer courses up to higher classes.
- Particular attention is paid to the rules of hygiene health and sanitation sports and games are given importance place in our curriculum.
- Services of doctors are also acquired they check the health of boys from time to time
- Students are taught lessons in poetry article writing compilation oratory translation and calligraphy.
- They are made to undertake practical lessons.
- Seminars and debates are also from time to time
- In order to induce sense of service in students they are made to take different exercise and are given training in austerity and sacrifice.