Our Journey Through Time
On the 11th Zeeqadah 1403 A.H, auspicious of the birth anniversary of imam Raza [A.S], JameaImamiyaTanzeemulMakatib was esatablished for higher religious eduction of the boys. At present there are 91 student and 16 teacher in it. For the current session, 20 new boys were admitted .admission is granted after an enterance test for the boys who have qualification of at least class five of makatb. Till now 159boys of Jamea have gone to the Hauza-e-llmiya, Qum for higher education. During 2011 to 2016 13 student of the Jamea have been granted admission to the Hauza-e-llmiya, Najaf, 12 [twelve] student are studying in Hauza-e-llmiya, SaiyadahZainab, Damascus. The Course is taught in 8 years in such a way that one after its completion can fulfill religious need of the community members. Currently 174 Jamea alumni are serving religious cause as pesh – Namaz, Jamea teacher or preacher. Till date 92 student have already obtained Muballigh Degree and 146 student Fazil Degree The articles, essays and poem, penned by the student of Jamea are pblished in religious magazine of the country. The student publish themeselve their own magazine, Al-Muballigh they themselves undertake all the works concerned with the magazine right from compiling to publishing. During the period 2011 to 2016, total expenditure incurred on JameaImamia was Rs. 10916913,15 while in 2016 a sum of Rs. 2262114.39 was spent.
No Community can survive without a doctor, later wise the community cannot effort to live without a spiritual guide and religious scholar We do not intend everybody studying in the maktab becomes a Mullahbut of course our best endeavor is that every boy blossoms and mature into a sensible and responsible Muslim and momin and a pious person So we choose most of the most intelligent boys and girls and equip them with high religious education so that virtuous sensible, sincere and compiler and scholars may be produced.
- The minimum marks required for success in Exams is 50% with an aggregate of 60%of marks.
- For second division, 70%for first division 80%and for distention 90% of the marks are require.
- To regularize education and examination, semester system is adopted.
- On the last 2 days of every month tests are held, the boys have to obtain at least 60% to pass. These marks are added to the marks obtained in the final examination,
- The guardians are sent the monthly reports to keep them informed of the progress and moral behavior of their words.
- For the purpose of attachment to the Quran and Ahl-e-Bait boys are made to memorize the Quran along with hadeeth. Every boy has to memorize at least 150 hadeeth in every class.
- Section Incharge : +91-8090065982
Other Useful Contact
- Book Section : +91-9044065985
- Account Section : +91-87995502828
- Aid & Relief Section : 0522-4080918